Offshore Chemical Logistics
OCS offers an offshore chemical supply and logistics service. We can integrate the procurement of chemicals if required or supply a transport-only solution. We adapt our transportation method to the demands of the project:
- Road tankers. Capacity approx. 27mt, for quayside to vessel loading or direct tanker to tank filling (static or portable)
- Standard ISO tanks. Capacity 14,000 to 25,000 litres, suitable for a large array of non-corrosive chemicals. With lined ISO tanks also available for the transportation of acids
- Offshore DNV rated tanks of capacities ranging from 2,700 litres to 20,000 litres
- IBC's and drums – products can be supplied in either steel or plastic drums or in 1,000 litre IBC containers
- Parcel tankers
- Storage is available in the Aberdeen area.
We are able to assist early in the planning stages of projects where larger volumes of chemicals have to be sourced and transported offshore requiring detailed and well-thought-out transport plans.
For additional information please contact OCS:
Tel: +44 (0) 1224 976000